Sunday, October 28, 2018

Update

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm later in the evening today, but I managed to stay consistent for TWO WEEKS which is a new record. What's new with us? Not much. If you don't already know, Chase is working for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in their accounting department, and I have accepted a permanent substitute position at a school for students with disabilities and severe special needs. The kids are continuing their education with the Waterford UPSTART program and love it. I love seeing them learn new things, and they surprise me with how much they have learned. 
I started a fire in the kitchen (accidentally of course) which is a first for me.. Nothing and no one was injured (thank goodness). Lucy and Will are both very excited for Halloween, and this will be the first year we don't do a family costume. I love my family and am so grateful to be able to be close to them, and do things together. I do miss Texas though, and my heart really just isn't in Halloween this year.
Short post, but next week is Halloween so there will be lots of pictures and more adventures. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment